Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Moving On

Hi guys. I finally bit the bullet and got my own domain name! I'd been feeling the limitations of blogger for a while and it was to the point where sometimes I was avoiding posting because of my frustration. (Also, sometimes I'm lazy.) My I introduce you to: Oftengrumpy.com

It's still very much under construction, but it is coming along nicely. That is where all my new content will be. I've even imported all my archives from here--back to the very beginning in 2008! So you won't have to jump back and forth if you are looking for archives.

I'd really love it if you would update your feed readers with the new address and come join me at my new digs. Thanks so much for all the love you've given me here. Please do pop over and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment