Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Glamor Shots

Oeste came off the blocking matts last week but the weather has been absolute crap--like 3 inches of rain in two days crap.  Today it finally got nice and I was able to get out and get some good picture taken.

IMG_0434

It's extremely long.  It's easily much taller than me and I'm 5'8".  If you are a very short person you might want to make it a little smaller... I don't know how you would go about downsizing it though, it would probably take a lot of math.

IMG_0436

It takes me a minute or two to put this on because it's so long and I'm weirdly anal about getting the points to lay where I want them.  It's worth it though because it looks pretty darn cute all wrapped up around my neck.

IMG_0444

The yarn is the luscious Malabrigo Sock.  I've had some in my stash for quite a while but never used it.  The shawl club was the perfect opportunity to finally give it a try.  The colors were perfect together--I love Stephen West's color sense--and the pattern was unique and fun to try.  There are a million ends to weave in though.  You've been warned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment