Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yum!

My newest installment of the Westknits Shawl Club arrived yesterday.  Of course I cast on immediately.  The new pattern is Arroway.

IMG_0293

It's garter stitch stripes (lovely and squishy) for most of the body with colorwork arrows around the bottom edge.  The green is Stephen West's exclusive colorway.  The white/black is apparently exclusive to the yarn company hosting the shawl club, but not exclusive to the club members.  The green is called Moss Gatherer, the black/white is Newsprint.  Both are Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock 80% wool, 20% nylon.  

IMG_0294

I was seriously just thinking that I needed to add a little garter stitch to my WIPs for knitting at home after long school days.  This will be perfect.  Best gift ever!  

No comments:

Post a Comment